Friday, May 14, 2010

#7 Le fabuleux destin d'Amélie Poulain - Movie




There is not one single thing I dislike about this movie. I have never seen a movie where the introvert in me could relate so much to a character, especially not the main one, like in Amelie. The soundtrack is heartwarming as well as heartbreaking; the writing is brilliant; the directing is flawless and the acting is fantastic. I also have to mention the beautiful photography/cinematography, I love movies that have a precise color palette.
Amelie is packed with amazing scenes and storylines. There's the travaling garden gnome, the revenge on the neighbour, the photobooth ''ghost'' and so much more:



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

1000 Awesome Things Design by Insight © 2009
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates